Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is featured in early Ayurvedic documents, from almost 4,000 years ago.
It is a traditional massage technique that originally involved the used of herbs and spices to stimulate the bodies innate healing abilities.
These original techniques have developed over the years and today, Indian Head Massage is carried out using a blend of carefully selected Aromatherapy oils that are tailored to each individuals needs. The treatment can also can also be done without the use oils if that is your preference.
The massage involves stimulation of the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face whilst you remain in a seated position.
You can remain clothed at all times but many people prefer to wear a thin strapped top or to wrap their upper half in a towel. The choice is yours and does not affect the quality of the treatment.
Some of the benefits of Indian Head Massage include…
- Relief from sore muscles in the upper back, shoulders and neck.
- Increased mobility in the neck and shoulder joints.
- Alleviation of stress, anxiety, lethargy.
- Increased energy levels.
- Relief from tension headaches, eye strain and nasal congestion.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Improves blood flow to the brain.
- Increases concentration levels and clarity of thought.
- Strong, healthy, shiny hair.
All my holistic therapies are devised to promote tranquillity, calmness and positive well-being to provide the ultimate relaxation experience.
Indian Head Massage can be combined with any other treatment such as:
- Chakra Balancing
- Crystal Healing
- Natural Face Lift Massage
- Hopi Ear Candling
- Korean Massage
- Seated Acupressure
- Guided Meditation
- Neal’s Yard Facial
- Access Bars®
- Tarot Readings
To book your Indian Head Massage treatment – please telephone Theresa on 0758 331 3904 or email email@example.com